Computer Active magazine (26 February-11 March 1998 - Issue 1)
Computer Active magazine Issue 1 (26 February-11 March 1998)
Good condition - two small scuff tears at top of front cover - a couple of slight stains on front cover
- Computer rage (3 pages)
- Buying a high street PC (7 pages)
- Laser printers (3 pages)
- Millennium bug (year 2000) (3 pages)
- How to search the Web (3 pages)
- We speak to Douglas Adams about Starship Titanic, life, the universe and everything
- PC banking (4 pages)
- How to follow football on the Net (2 pages)
- Digital cameras (4 pages)
- PCs vs consoles (2 pages)
Plus reviews, interactive games and lots more!
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!