Section 2 (pages 17-32)
- "Creature Comforts": John Aspinall and wife Lady Sarah (3 pages)
- "The glory that was Naples" (2 pages)
- "Dancing to her own tune" (Dame Ninette de Valois)
Section 3 (pages 33-48)
- Michael Compton: "The Nearly Famous Five"
- Jilly Cooper (2 pages)
- We asked top British designers to give us some clues about their new collections by taking snaps of inspirational objects with a Kodak 35AF2 Compact camera (3 pages, featuring Paul Smith, Jacques Azagury, Katharine Hamnett, Jean Muir, Vivienne Westwood, Wendy Dagworthy)
- Claude Montana (2 pages)
Section 5 (pages 57-72)
- "Fitting Occasions": The small but distinguished group of London designers are not strictly speaking and in the Parisian sense, couturiers. We chat to the delux dressmakers. (3 pages)
- "Tactical Grooming": skin care for men
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!