Fair to good condition for age - there is a ring stain to the front cover - an address has been written in pen at the top of the front cover
LESLIE PHILLIPS - 2 page interview
- Ladies jade and black bold patterned mohair sweater [as shown on front cover]
- Ladies blue lacy sweater with turn back collar
- Girl's outfit with French chic (red edge-to-edge jacket in blackberry stitch, black flared skirt and black/red hat with pompon [to fit chest sizes: 22-26 inch]
THE GREAT TOY COLLECTION - 8 pages of toys designed by Jean Greenhowe
- Hedgehogs for all seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter - four delightful characters to sew. 8 inch tall)
- Rosie the rosette doll to sew (14 inch tall)
- Hansel, Gretel and the Wicked Witch to knit
COOKERY - "It's tray-bake time!"
2 page recipes
SUE JOHNSTON - "When I was a child"
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!