British Vogue magazine - June 1979 (Vintage Issue)
condition for age - there is buckling/slight warping to
pages due to storage conditions in the past - creasing around edges of front cover - light wear throughout - flattening to spine - scuffing to top of spine
- More dash than cash: sun day dressing for under £30
- Vogue's Eye View
- Men In Vogue summer report
- Best summer shape: the right exercises for now; new diet plan
- What price plastic surgery?
- Graphology: Susan Chamberlin chats to graphologist, Philippa Lavell
- The English rose, by Polly Devlin
- Spotlight on relationships: Tessa Dahl's relationship tree
plus loads more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!