Good condition for age - there are two words (an address) written in pen at the top of the front cover - small crease to bottom of rear cover - a small crease to top corner of some pages towards rear - light foxing to some page edges throughout
- Vogue's Eye View: new shapes and ideas from Paris
- Do your clothes get along together?
- Fashion pure and simple
- Vogue Health: water water everywhere and little fit to drink
- "My Day" by Sally Emerson
- "They Shoot Gigis, Don't They?" - Leslie Caron and Terri Stevens
- Sophia Loren with Eduardo and Cipi Carlo Ponti (plus interview with Sophia)
- "1973: A great year for weddings" - the Bourbon Busset wedding in Paris
plus loads more
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!