Fair to good condition for age - there is age wear/foxing to top of front cover - tiny tear at top of cover (at spine)
RICHARD HARRIS - approx. one-third of a page feature
KNITTING / CROCHET PATTERNS - "White Magic"
- Ladies white knitted long-line Aran-pattern cardigan ("Bewitching")
- Ladies white knitted sweater in stocking stitch with sleeves worked in Irish crochet (gathered at wrist with elastic)
- Men's white knitted cable sweater
- Baby's white crocheted coat in motifs joined as they are worked
COOKERY - "Big Eats For Weight-Watchers"
Do you want to keep a steady weight or put some on? Follow Ruth Morgan's balanced recipes
(Includes recipes: Spinach soup; Soused mackerel; Crab omelet; Cauliflower salad; Chicken with beansprouts; Lamb kebabs; Baked coffee custard; Chicken rissotto; Cream of mushroom soup; Baklava, Asparagus mornay and more)
Full-page advertisement pages:
- Stork Table Margarine (double page with recipe for Coffee-Iced Mocha Ring)
- Max Factor (eye shadow stick and shiny eye-liner)
- New Zealand Cheddar (with recipe for Cauliflower Cheese) - Lyons Maid Neapolitan Gaiety
- Golden Shred marmalade - Jacob's Fig Roll biscuits
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!