The Sunday Times magazine - The Sixties Issue (3 February 2002)
Good condition - carefully read once - light wear to cover
ALBERT AND ALLEN HUGHES - "Relative Value"
One and a half pages
ZANDRA RHODES - "Best of Times, Worst of Times"
One and a quarter pages
DANIEL KITSON - "Next Big Thing"
1 page photo feature
DR SUE BLACK - "A day in the life..."
1960s: THE BEGINNING - "In Living Colour"
Britain was swinging when The Sunday Times launched the first colour supplement. The magazine soon altered the way we saw the issues of the day - and changed our aspirations for ever
- "The Covers" (3 pages of Sunday Times magazine covers from the '60s)
- "Portraits: Beauty and the Beast" (includes photo of Julie Christie, Terence Stamp, Quentin Crisp, David Hockney, Vanessa Redgrave, Alfred Hitchcock, The Supremes, Sophia Loren, John F Kennedy, Harold Wilson)
- 60s Fashion: "Designs Of The Times" (3 pages)
- Photojournalism: "The Shooting Gallery". During the 1960s, The Sunday Times magazine showcased the work of many budding photographers. Here we present images by the now famous Don McCullin, Lord Snowdon, Eve Arnold and David Montgomery. (10 pages)
- 60s: "The Way We Lived" (2 pages)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!