Telegraph magazine - Prince William, Kate and Prince George cover (19 July 2014)
New unread condition - some light scuffing around edges of front cover
LAURA TROTT - "The world of..."
SALVATORE FERRAGAMO - "The star shoemaker who combined art and science"
1 page feature (by Tamsin Blanchard)
GREG SEARLE - Remembers winning gold at the Barcelona Olympics in 1992
1 page feature
PRINCE GEORGE - "A birthday celebration"
Celebrating the first year of a future King
- "A tale of two gowns" (generations of history stitched into the Royal christening gown)
- "The one show" (a gallery of pictures of Royal relations in their first year)
- "Welcome addition" (The Prince's 1st year in numbers)
- "Baby boom" (we examine the 'George effect')
- "Fit for a price" (the A-Z of present showered on Prince George)
- "The Royal nanny state" (The Prince's nursery will be a happy place, however that has not always been the case at the Palace)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!