Woman magazine - Cilla Black cover (31 January 1981)
good condition - light age wear to cover with some foxing to edge of cover - there is yellowing to
page edges throughout due to age - there is a name written in pen at the
edge of the rear cover
CILLA BLACK - "Cilla's Liverpool Lullaby"
Three and a half pages
(includes photos of Cilla Black, Bobby Willis and 'Our Jack')
FASHION - "Economy Mixes"
2 page high street fashion
COOKERY - "Suets Us Fine"
(Includes recipes: Steamed ham roll with mustard sauce; Cheese and vegetable pie; Vegetable stew with curried dumplings; Kidney stuffed onions; Winter lamb ragout; Sugar plum cake; Cherry and coconut bars; Syrup layer pudding)
KNITTING PATTERNS - Kids sweaters
- "Bopper" (black garter stitch stripes point to the pockets of a bright red 'sloppy joe')
- "Sci-Fi" (dimaonds decorate the yoke of this high-collared space-age sweatshirt)
- "Zipper" (ribbed detail outlined with black on this zip-up green jacket)
- "Stripy" (stripes band textured rib on a stretchy jumper with buttoned shoulders)
- "Poppy" (Fair Isle flowers around bottom of this polo-neck sweater)
LEIGH McCLOSKEY - "There's a new guy in town..."
Two and a half page feature
"HOW THE STARS SHINE AT HOME" - We ask a few stars how they shape up on the home front
One and a half page
(Small feature and black/white photo of each: Jimmy Hill, Jimmy Tarbuck, Elaine Stritch, Jack Galloway, Liza Goddard, Tom O'Connor, Marti Caine, Graham Chapman, Sally Oppenheim)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!