good condition for age - the original rusty staples have been removed
and newer staples added sometime in the past - some
light creasing to a few page corner throughout - small piece of sellotape attached to inside bottom cover of page 2 (possibly mending a small tear at bottom of page)
- The Queen's Triumph: a fascinating portrait of Her Majesty the Queen on her 50th birthday
- Rex Harrison finds his blueprint for happiness. Rex calls last summer the happiest of his life - for it brought to him the discovery of a dreamland
- Beauty: How can I be more attractive?
- Beauty/fashion: Posies - how to wear them in various ways
- Learning to swim: the backstroke (half-page feature)
- "Mainly for mothers" feature: baby's first spoon feeds
Plus stories and more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!