Fair to good condition for age - one original rusty staple has been
removed and a new staple added sometime in the past - light wear
throughout - yellowing to edges of some pages due to age - some slight creasing to cover towards spine
- Hard Amies discusses success
- Exclusive article bringing you into the Waterloo Room where (in historic surroundings), the Queen and Prince Philip receive their guests at a banquet of grace and beauty (3 page feature)
- Helen Temple gives the "natural answer to this masculine complaint: "Why does she put all that stuff on her face?"
- Cookery: Strawberries. Includes recipes: hot strawberry shortcake; strawberry meringue flan; plus choosing fruit for jam
- Sewing: make a cushion for happy lazing, and a two-sided bag (ideal to hold knitting and books/magazines)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!