Fair condition for age - the original rusty staples have been
removed and newer staples added sometime in the past - some tearing around original staple holes - light wear
throughout - some light wear to edge of rear cover (fraying to paper due to age) - yellowing to edges of some pages due to age - creasing to top corner of a few pages towards rear of magazine
- How the Queen keeps in touch with her people (2 page feature)
- Beauty: powder compact - "when did you last take a really good look at its contents?"
- Fashion: accessorise to go with your summer dress
- Hardy Amies feature: Do you enjoy Sunday?
- Cookery: Macaroon cream cakes (1 page recipe feature with black/white step-by-step instructions)
- Knitting: Ladies dolman-style button-up with an original plaid pattern
- Knitting: ladies cap to knit
- Home: get the most out of your refrigerator
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!