condition for age - the original rusty staples have been
removed and new staples added sometime in the past - age wear
throughout - yellowing to some
pages due to age - there is a lot of "old age" wear around the edges of some pages - skewing to some pages throughout - there is some tearing along the spine and age wear to spine - there is a 'hole' tear to rear cover - small tears to edge of front cover and age wear to front cover
- Knitting pattern: ladies V-neck sweater in smart stripes with leg-of-mutton sleeves
- Sewing pattern: ladies red evening sweater; grey jerkin; grey cap to sew (in circular jersey)
- Monica Dickens writes a special article for men. Make sure the man in your life reads it; and you too!
- Part 3 of Ruth Martin's important survey of happy marriage. This week parenthood
- Interiors: a selection of new items for your home
- Robb's fashion news (2 pages)
- The secrets of making good marmalade
Plus stories and more
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!