Woman's Weekly magazine (13 April 1985 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (13 April 1985 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - light wear - there is an address line written in pen at the top of the rear cover - yellowing to some pages due to age
MIKE SMITH - 3 page interview
COOKERY - "Super Slices"
(Includes recipes: Tunis tray bake; Chocolate and almond fingers; Prune and apple crisscross slices, Nutty orange slices; Marmalade bread pudding; Apricot and banana bars; Chunky fruit and nut bars; Pineapple and coconut slice)
PICTURE FRAMES - Make your own picture frames
2 page feature
- Ladies button-through cardigan in diamond lacy pattern with dropped shoulderline ("Lacy Line") [shown on front cover]
- His/hers sweater in chevron-textured pattern with moss stitch yoke (chest sizes: 32-34, 36-38, 40-42 inch) ("Making Hay!")
- Toddler's twosome: a striking 2-colour check sweater, plus rompers with bib and shoulder straps (chest sizes: 18, 20 inch) ("His Salad Days")
- Teenager's brightly-coloured sweater in twisted rib design with cable panels and crew neck (chest sizes: 28, 30 32 inch) ("Calling All Teenagers")
- McVitie's bar cakes (teddy bear picnic)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!