Woman's Weekly magazine (23 January 1982 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (23 January 1982 - British Edition) Fair to good condition for age - light wear throughout - there is an address written in pen at the top of the rear cover -- light craesing to bottom corner of front cover and a few pages inside
PAUL JONES - 2 pages
(A chat with the internationally known painter)
SEWING - "Ruched for luxury"
Dress up your winter with a lovely ruched blind that is easy to sew
Two and a half page instructions
COOKERY - "Catch of the day"
(Includes recipes: Baked stuffed trout; Butter baked trout; Fried trout with almonds; Fried trout with almonds; Cold mackerel with tangy horseradish sauce; Crunchy mackerel fillets; Grilled mackerel with mustard)
KNITTING PATTERNS - "Hat Tricks"
8-page pull-out of super hats, scarves, mittens and bag
- Ladies scarf, hat and mitts knitted in pretty trellis cable pattern with moss stitch borders ("The Aran Look")
- Ladies hat and scarf knitted in soft, fluffy yarn worked in wide rib ("True Blue")
- Ladies cravat and beret knitted in moss stitch (Tweedy Twosome")
- Ladies hat and scarf in bold three-colour pattern ("Bright As A Berry")
- Girl's hat, bag and mitts knitted in stocking stitch with three-colour patterned bands ("Young At Heart")
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!