Good condition - carefully read once - there is a small tear at edge of front cover - some creases to rear cover
Limited Edition cover
- Alfred Browning Parker's 'Windsong' house in Florida
- How architect Alfred Munkenbeck built a Japanese tean house in a London garden (in six months)
- Seth Stein's beachside bolthole in Plettenberg Baby
- Microsoft's 'house of the future'
- Shu Uemera tells us what makes him tick
- Los Angeles design report
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!