Woman's Weekly magazine (3 March 1984 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (3 March 1984 - British Edition) Good condition - magazine has been read - there is an address written in pen at the bottom of the rear cover
THE ROYAL BABY ALBUM - Part Two of our exclusive extracts from 'The Royal Baby Album' (by Diana Thomas)
COOKERY - "Pancakes"
(Includes recipes: Shrove Tuesday pancakes; Scotch pancakes; Russian Blinchiki; Chinese pancake rolls; American Griddle cakes; Mexican tacos with chilli filling; Savoury Dutch pancakes)
SEWING - "Rags to riches"
Make a rag rug
3 page instructions
KNITTING PATTERNS - 8-page pull-out
- Ladies slip-over with cross-over front, ribbed welt and zig-zag bands of patterning [shown on front cover]
- His/hers waistcoats with cable panels on reverse stocking stitch fronts, with simple ribbed back and button-up fastening
- Ladies classic slipover in three-colour slip-stitch pattern
- Ladies sleeveless button-up cardigan in lacy feather pattern with three-colour stripes
- Ladies slipover in stocking stitch, with cat and mouse motifs
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!