British Vogue magazine - April 1960 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - April 1960 (Vintage Issue) Very good condition for age - very light wear
- What is the Young Idea?
- Ginghams: cash in on checks
- Young beauty: the gentle look
- New look at the Season
- Paris slant on furs (2 pages. Model: Suzy Parker)
- Tony Armstrong-Jones and his view of fashion for Vogue
- Summer sports: clothes with professional standing
- Paris boutique
- More than your money's worth
plus lots more
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!