Dazed & Confused magazine (August 2003 - Nick Stahl cover)
Dazed & Confused magazine (August 2003 - Nick Stahl cover) Good condition - light wear
- "The art of rocking hard" (super heavy album art reimagined by super heavy artists)
- Nick Stahl: "The Boy Wonder" [6 pages]
- "Man made fibres" (feature on three young male designers: Kim Jones, Marios Schwab, Mihara Yasuhiro)
- Casey Affleck: "Undercover Brother" [4 pages]
- "Metropolis Now: Archigram" - We take a look at Archigram's legacy which is still influential today [8 pages]
- Cult VIP: Trent Harris
- Count Arthur Strong [Q&A feature - 1 page]
- "Eric is the man"
- "And the last trip to Mars"
- "The Zippless"
- "Mysterious white boy"
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!