Sleazenation magazine - April 2002 - Elizabeth Jagger cover
Sleazenation magazine - April 2002 - Elizabeth Jagger cover Good condition - light wear
- Paz Vega
- Roland Mouret
- "Pants to make you pant" (4 page fashion photo shoot)
- "Style will eat itself"
- Blank canvas: five stylists and five white shirts
- And then there were stylists (charting the rise of a very particular breed)
- Rich X
- Our definitive report from the off-schedule A/W 2002/2003 shows
- "Hit me with your fashion stick" (conceptual fashion by Jason Evans)
- "I love nineteen eighty Atari"
- Clinic ("Cuts that heal")
- Chilly Gonzales
plus lots more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!