British Vogue magazine - May 1952 (Vintage Issue) Good condition for age - there is a crease to top corner of front cover - light front cover wear - there is a name written in very feint pencil on rear cover - light rear cover wear
Fashion and beauty:
- Wedding album: clothes for brides, bridesmaids, mothers, guests
- In Paris a bride wears...
- Holiday clothes photographed in Australia
- Paris influence in clothes for the season
- Italy's casual genius - resort clothes
- Beauty calls diamonds
- More taste than money: reversible dust-coat
- More taste than money: Paris at your price
- Thinking of travel: lingerie
Three women painters (2 page feature)
Focus on Dame Ethel Walker; Gwen John; Frances Hodgkins
Plus lots more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!