Woman's Weekly magazine (14 August 1982 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (14 August 1982 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - there is cover wear with creasing - there is an address written in pen at top of rear cover - yellowing to page edges due to age
THE QUEEN MOTHER - We look back over the life of the ever-popular member of the Royal family
(continued in next week's issue)
COOKERY - "Kids in the kitchen"
4 page feature (for kids to make)
(Includes recipes: Lollipop trees; Layers of delight; Party buns; Chocolate flapjacks; Funny face pizzas; Sausage plait)
KNITTING PATTERNS - 8-page pull out [patterns all shown on front cover]
- His/hers button-up jackets with shawl collar knitted in a chunky fancy rib
- Ladies yellow sweater with pretty lacy panel and V-neck
- Ladies polo-neck sweater in stocking stitch with a diagonal twist stitch pattern to front
- Ladies bright sweater with a four-colour patterned yoke and detail at wrist and lower welt
DIY - "Re-cane an old chair"
3 page instructions
Full-page advertisement pages:
- Angel Delight [chocolate]
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!