Woman's Weekly magazine (18 September 1982 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (18 September 1982 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - light wear - there is an address written in pen at top of rear cover - yellowing to page edges due to age
KILVERSTONE WILDLIFE PARK IN NORFOLK - 2 page feature
NERYS HUGHES - 2 page interview
COOKERY - "Baking with apples"
(Includes recipes: Apple and custard cream; Blackberry baked apples; Apple and cream shortcake; Apple almond pie; Colden apple mincemeat; Apple gingerbread; Cider apple jelly)
SEWING - "Wool embroidered cushions"
Chunky needlepoint stitches and a natural colour make these cushions stunning
3 page instructions
KNITTING PATTERNS - 8-page pull out of family knitting
- Ladies lacy fluffy sweater with lacy diamond pattern and tie detail [shown on front cover]
- Ladies cream chunky sweater with polo collar and lovely pattern to yoke
- Ladies V-neck cardigan in slip-stitch pattern with rib welts and cuffs
- His/hers sweaters in a diamond patterned textured stitch with crew neck and small button front opening [in 6 sizes]
- Baby's cardigan with 3-colour dot pattern and neat crossover front [to fit chest sizes: 18, 20, 22 inch]
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!