Woman's Weekly magazine (6 November 1982 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (6 November 1982 - British Edition) Fair condition for age - yellowing to page edges due to age - age wear throughout - there is some staining to rear cover
LARRY HAGMAN - 1 page interview plus 1 page photos
- Ladies jacket knitted in rice stitch with simple crochet borders on front edges and pocket tops (with drawstring waist) [shown on front cover]
- Ladies sweater knitted in reverse stocking stitch with a lacy slip stitch pattern
- Child's picture sweater, with a Tyrolean-inspired picture on front and back [to fit chest sizes: 24, 26, 28, 30 inch]
SEWING - "A gift in time"
A two-week special of fabulous gifts (some to buy and some to make)
Includes instructions to make:
- A toy penguin to sew (16 inch high)
- "A cat and mouse affair" (a set of coordinated cosies: cat tea cosy and mouse egg cosy)
COOKERY - "Spoil Yourself"
Delicious meals for one. Includes the following recipes:
(Kidneys Chinese-style; Today and tomorrow beef stew; Chilli casserole; Cheese and tomato cod bake; Chicken in a cloud; Pan pizza; bacon chops with plum sauce)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!