Woman's Weekly magazine (9 October 1982 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (9 October 1982 - British Edition) Good condition - yellowing to some page edges due to age - there is an address written in pen at top of rear cover
BARBARA RUSH - 3 page interview
- Ladies Peruvian style sweater with llamas across the yoke [shown on front cover]
- Men's twin-set (a fisherman rib cardigan with set-in pockets and stripes at cuffs; and a three-colour striped slipover)
SEWING & KNITTING - "Bazaar Bonanza pull-out"
Lots of items to knit and sew (designed by Jean Greenhowe)
Includes instructions to make:
- "The Humpties come to town!" (knit Jack Humpty, Jill, Grandma, Grandpa and Flo the Fattest Fairy) [a couple of the Humpties are shown on front cover]
- Coat hangers to sew
- Dressing table set (tissue box cover; trinket tray; cotton wool ball container)
- Kitchen pad and pinny to sew
- Junior shoulder bags to sew (instructions to make Teddy Bear Bag and Tiger Bag)
BEAUTY - "Hair today"
2 page hair feature
COOKERY - "Sauces for courses"
(Includes the following sauces to make: Hollandaise; Barbecue; Rich bacon and tomato; Mustard; Creamy egg and gherkin; Mild fruit curry. Plus: Whole egg mayonnaise)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!