British Vogue magazine - 15 October 1976 (Diamond Jubilee Issue)
British Vogue magazine - 15 October 1976 (Diamond Jubilee Issue) Good condition
for age - inside pages all in very good condition - the spine is
becoming very slightly fragile, but all pages are perfectly bound -
light cover wear with some slight marks and some tiny scuffs to edges -
there is very light flattening to spine - overall a very good issue
- Major fashion changes (six decades reviewed by Bernard Nevill)
- What's in a diamond?
- Full page photo of Twiggy (in "10 years in the life of..." article)
- What's fashion now...
- Fashion photo shoot: "Not quite cricket"
- Fashion photo shoot: "Maverick know-how"
- Vogue's own motor show (with clothes designed for the occasion) [6 page fashion photos - models with cars]
plus loads more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!