British Woman's Weekly magazine (2 July 1983 - British Edition)
British Woman's Weekly magazine (2 July 1983 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - there is an address written at the top of the rear cover - yellowing to some pages due to age - BOTTOM STAPLE IS MISSING (ERROR IN PRINTING PROCESS)
CHRIS SERLE - 3 page interview
SEWING - "Make a splash"
Sew a lounging mat plus pillow, a zip-up case and a shoulder bag (ideal for the beach!)
3 page instructions
- Ladies mohair mix sweater using a main and five other colours to create the pattern [shown on front cover]
- Ladies peach lacy cardigan knitted in cotton
- Baby's set knitted in a lacy pattern (matinée jacket, bonnet, mittens and bootees)
RECIPES - "A treasury of tray bakes"
3 page recipes
(Includes: Chocolate and almond slices; Coconut and apricot squares; Nutty honey slices; Rhubarb bobbly bake; Date lattice squares; Naomi bars; Irresistible fudge tray bake)
Full-page advertisement pages:
- Milk (with recipe for 'Peach Fool')
- Double-page advertisement for Iona travel iron (with large picture of Diana Dors)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!