Woman's Weekly magazine (19 September 1981 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (19 September 1981 - British Edition) Fair to good condition - magazine has been read - there is age wear to cover - light curling to spine - some writing in pencil at top of front cover
NANCY REAGAN - A new series of exclusive extracts from Nancy Reagan
[article continues in next week's issue]
Make a quilted patchwork bedspread (3 page instructions)
COOKERY - "Tray bake treats"
Two and a half page recipes (includes: baked onion cheesecake, banana and date triangles, damson delight, tomato and mackerel tray bake and more)
KNITTING PATTERNS - 8-page pull out
- Ladies slip-stitch zig-zag polo neck sweater [shown on front cover]
- Baby's zip-up hooded jumpsuit [shown on front cover]
- Ladies classic fine cable sweater in reverse stocking stitch
- Ladies long-line cardigan in a soft knobbly-textured yarn [in 7 sizes]
- His and hers Aran-style slipovers [in 7 sizes]
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!