British Vogue magazine - 1 November 1961 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - 1 November 1961 (Vintage Issue) Good condition for age - very light cover wear - inside pages in good condition - pages 157-158 and 161-164 have been torn out (and are missing) from the magazine
- Fashion: 'London spells fashion'
- Fashion: 'Zazz on a winter's day'
- Fashion: 'Lingerie calls long-distance'
- Fashion: (More than your money's worth): The Daytime bias; The anytime dress; The nocturnal suit
- Young Idea - hits the wild west trail
- 'Cars and the people they chose'
- Presents 'chosen by us with you in mind' (8 page gift feature)
- The pleasures of India (travel feature by Raymond Mortimer)
plus lots more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!