British Vogue magazine - 1 July 1961 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - 1 July 1961 (Vintage Issue) Good condition - there is light cover wear - slight creasing down rear cover (close to spine) - pages 99 and 100 have been torn out (and are missing) from the magazine
- Fashion: 'London - The last resort'
- Fashion: 'Deauville - clothes on the sun beat'
- Fashion: 'Four ways to lose your shirt'
- Young Idea: Bed and breakfast - new summer looks
- 'How to be a raving beauty': From beach life to night life
- 'Call me Madam' (features Mrs David Bruce; Madame de Thier)
- Fashion personality: Sheila Scotter
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!