Fair condition for age - staples are rusty - there is foxing/age wear/discolouration to top of front cover - curling to edges of pages - the top corner of rear cover is missing (small piece of paper) - some light foxing to rear cover
ANDY WILLIAMS - "With a song in my heart"
COOKERY - "My kind of food"
In a new series, Ruth Morgan chats to well-known people about their favourite dishes. This week, guest Dorothy Eden
(Includes recipes: Banana tea cakes; Pavlova; Chicken casserole; Potato pie; Colonial goose and more)
KNITTING PATTERNS - "Well-Knit Family"
- Men's cardigan in Brioche rib and two pockets
- Ladies fine knit twin set (sleeveless sweater has boat-shaped neckline)
- Ladies long-line sleeveless button-up
- Child's double-breasted blazer in stocking stitch
- HP Sauce (with recipe for spaghetti and Pizzaiola sauce)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!