British Vogue magazine - February 1957 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - February 1957 (Vintage Issue) Very good condition for age - light wear - splitting to paper at very bottom of spine - small tear at edge of front cover
- Vogue's eye view of Portugal and Madeira (with fashion photos)
- Fashion: "True blue"
- People are talking about... (1 page black/white photo of Jacques-Yves Cousteau; half-page black/white photo of Carroll Baker; full-page bacl/white photo of Perlita Neilson)
- An exploration of the intimate world of Pierre Bonnard
- Food at its best in February
- Fashion: Clothes with no age-tag
plus lots more
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!