British Vogue magazine - 1 March 1965 - Beate Schultz cover
British Vogue magazine - 1 March 1965 - Beate Schultz cover Good condition for age
- light wear throughout - there is some slight tearing to paper along spine - small crease at bottom of front cover - large diagonal crease to top corner of front cover - glue on spine is fragile but all pages are still
intact - light wear/creasing to rear cover
- Fashion: 'Vogue's Eye View' - Paris
- Fashion: Cape Courreges
- Fashion: 'Get it for a song'
- Fashion: Instant couture: jersey by Givenchy
- Fashion: 'Great rain shine'
- Italian fashion
- Queen Farah
- Robert Carrier's guide to breadmaking
plus beauty and lots more
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!