British Vogue magazine - 1 May 1963 - Jean Shrimpton cover
British Vogue magazine - 1 May 1963 - Jean Shrimpton cover Good condition - there is some surface creasing to bottom corner of front cover (affecting the cream area to the bottom of cover) and also light crease from top corner of front cover down through Jean's hat - the recipe card page (pages 143/146) have been removed (and are missing) from the magazine
- "Colour in beauty, beauty in colour" (four of the world's beauties)
(1 page photo of Jean Shrimpton, Marie-Lise Gres, Sandra Paul, Suzy Parker)
- Fashion: "Fashion to have right now" (model: Jean Shrimpton)
- Fashion: "White hopes to make for" (model: Jean Shrimpton)
- Fashion: "Overblousing"; "Light sleepers"
- "Beaton by Bailey" (two page photo feature, Cecil Beaton taken by David Bailey)
- "Stars of fshion" (Audrey Hepburn wearing Givenchy)
- "Personal fashion signatures" (featuring The Marchioness of Londonderry, Lady Annabel Birley and Lady Jane Vane-Tempest-Stewart, Lady Beamish, Lady George Scott, Lady Melissa Bligh)
- Orson Welles
- The new art of Picasso
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!