British Vogue magazine - 15 April 1963 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - 15 April 1963 (Vintage Issue) Good condition - there is light cover wear - pages 99/100 (a tear-out recipe card page) has been removed (and is missing) from the magazine
Features fashion articles:
- "Mood monotone"
- "The bare facts of your fashion life" (6 page black/white fashion photos. Model: Jean Shrimpton. Photos: Bailey)
- "Masterly Strokes" (from Balenciaga and Givenchy)
- "How to make it a big bold summer"
- "The big time" (photos of Mrs Philip Robinson photographed in her home and with two-year-old son Esmond)
- "The ins and out of playing the game"
- Young idea: The short and the tall
- Romy Schneider (full page black/white photo) in "The new excitements"
- The new hair cuts (double page black/white photos) and more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!