British Vogue magazine - 1 April 1963 - Suzy Parker cover
British Vogue magazine - 1 April 1963 - Suzy Parker cover Very good condition - light wear - three-quarter page 149/150 has been cut out (and is missing) from the magazine - the recipe card page (pages 153/154) has been removed (and is missing) from the magazine
- Fashion: "First stop for sun looks - Barbados" (model: Suzy Parker)
- Fashion: "Leather logic" (model: Jean Shrimpton)
- Fashion: "Looks to slink or swim in"
- Fashion: "Young idea's separable separates" (photos by Vernier)
- "Cars for the dog you lead" (... "the subtler harmonies of shape and character to be discovered by the discerning") (4-page black/white dogs and cars feature)
and lots more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!