British Vogue magazine - 1 March 1964 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - 1 March 1964 (Vintage Issue) Good condition for age - light cover wear - there are a few creases to front cover
- Fashion: "The Paris Collections" (photos of Jean Shrimpton) - Fashion: "Wool gathering '64" (Gloria Taylor, Marla Landi, Clemence Bettany) - Mrs Peter O'Toole on dressing to please a man (6 pages)
- "A squire of fashion" (Peter Saunders)
- Fashion: "Blazer come back"
- Young Idea: "Khanh-ology"
- Vuillard with camera and clique
- First encounters with the opposite sex (by Norman Levine and William Sansom)
- Robert Carrier's spice recipes
plus lots more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!