British Vogue magazine - June 1964 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - June 1964 (Vintage Issue) Very good condition - light wear - tiny tear at top of front cover
- Cecil Beaton: "faces from Shrimpton" (4 pages - photos of Jean Shrimpton)
- Beauty: what five beautiful people in the model world are doing now (1 page beauty feature: Jean Shrimpton, Sandra Paul, Grace Coddington, Tania Mallet, Suzy Parker (plus a full-page photo of Suzy Parker)
- Accessories: "The international shoe" (4 pages)
- Fashion: "Champagne tastes with beer money"
- Fashion: "Nothing but white"
- Young Idea's "Midsummer night's dream"
- Hugh Griffith (by Polly Devlin)
- Robert Carrier's fish recipes
plus lots more
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!