British Vogue magazine - July 1964 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - July 1964 (Vintage Issue) Very good condition - light wear throughout
- Fashion photo shoots: "sweater girl"; "togas"; "laced-up overalls"; "hoods & brims"; "stripes"; "white all over"
- Fashion: "the small print"
- Young idea meets Jane Asher (4 page black/white photos)
- John Osborne (by Polly Devlin)
- Shakespearean attitudes
- Vanessa Redgrave recreates three heroines
- Robert Carrier's summer fruit recipes
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!