British Vogue magazine - 15 March 1964 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - 15 March 1964 (Vintage Issue) Very good condition for age - very small tear at bottom of front cover 144 pages
- Fashion: "London Looks"; "Italian Raves"; "Oyster Girl"; "Black & White Splash"
- Fashion: "Young idea sharp shooters" (model: Jean Shrimpton)
- Accessories: "The best-dressed bag"
- Lady Zinnia Leslie-Melville
- Lady Ulick Browne
- John Lennon: in his own write
- Robert Carrier's egg recipes
plus lots more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!