Cake Craft & Decoration magazine (August 2012)
New unread condition
- A vintage style jewellery box in the form of an attractive birthday cake (icing feature)
- Carrying on from last month's issue, we create Mrs Tiggy-Winkle, Mrs Tittlemouse, Jemima Puddle-Duck, Mr Fox and The Tailor of Gloucester models
- "Catch of the day" (as shown on front cover)
- Decorating a cake for a mechanic entitled "May Contain Nuts"
- Antique picture frame cakes
- Golfer cake
plus lots more
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!