NOVA magazine - February 1974 Poor to fair condition - LOADS OF AGE WEAR / FOXING / CREASING / TEAR TO FRONT COVER - SPINE HAS BECOME FLATTENED AND TORN IN PLACES - CREASING TO BOTTOM AND TOP CORNER OF FRONT COVER - GLUE ON SPINE HAS SPLIT BUT ALL PAGES ARE STILL INTACT
- This year thousands of children will be taking package holidays without their parents
- Women's honours (and dishonours)
- "Why babies are born" - Until we know why women get pregnant, no contraceptive service can be totally efficient
- A survey of current and future contraceptives
- Why women choose the contraceptive they use
- "The guilt edge between fact and fantasy"
- The pleasure and pain of unrequited love
- Foreign-born women in danger of deportation are paying hundreds of pounds to British men willing to marry them
- "What's wearing a tie got to do with education?" - Conflicting views from a school staffroom
- Villas inspected from penthouse to basement
- "A girl's guide to gold" (fashion by Caroline Baker)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!