Evening Standard magazine - Yasmin Le Bon cover (August 1993)
Very good condition for age - carefully read once
- From sunny Surrey to cool Chelsea... four London households reveal how their private pools have led to waves of popularity
- Naff London: a guide for tourists
- The Albert Hall - we lift the lid on London's dome sweet dome
- Rogue mail: at 2.2 billion pieces every year, is junk mail worth the paper its' printed on?
- "Birth rates": with NHS cutback and hospital closures, is it worth going private to have a baby? We investigate what you'd get for £5,000 or so
Plus lots more
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!