Evening Standard magazine - Gold Stars cover (December 1991)
Good condition - read once - there is scratching to the front cover
- Fashion: "Indecent exposure" - out of the closet and onto the catwalk 4 page fashion
- Fashion: "Twinkling fashion" - fashion for starry starry nights
- "No crib for a bed" - what is life like for the homeless inhabitants?
- "A life in the style of... David Owen"
- "Dickens's London": a walk through the streets behind the stories
Plus lots more
Worldwide magazine shipping from Great Britain
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!