Warehouse catalogue (Autumn/Winter 1986/1987) Fair condition - TEARS THROUGH THE FRONT COVER (FROM SPINE) - THIS ALSO AFFECTS APPROX. ONE-THIRD OF THE MAGAZINE - REAR COVER HAS CREASES AND WRINKLES AND THIS AFFECTS APPROX. THE REAR THIRD OF THE MAGAZINE Also small tear towards bottom edge of front cover - tear on rear cover - finger marks to front and rear cover
Magazine is folded in half (large A3-size black/white pages)
To mark the 10th anniversary of Warehouse, this is a celebration of the industry, fashion, We pay tribute to Norman Parkinson through the lenses of five photographers who are striking out in the fashion pages of British magazines.
- A tribute to Norman Parkinson (by Terence Pepper) (along with fashion photography)
- David Hockney (by Frances Lynn)
- Tilda Swinton (a portrait by Kim Knott) (10 page black/white photos)
- Curiosity Killed The Cat (by Hugh St. Clair) 2 pages
- Lord Snowdon (by Andrew MacPherson)
- Dexter Fletcher (by Jessica Berens) 2 pages
- Glenda Jackson - interview
Plus lots more black/white photo plates (within the magazine)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!