British Woman's Weekly magazine (9 June 1984 - British Edition)
British Woman's Weekly magazine (9 June 1984 - British Edition) Fair to good condition - read once - there is some light curling at spine - light wear throughout - light age wear to rear cover - light stress tears around staples
JENNY HANLEY - Interview
- Ladies slipover in blue and white block pattern (see front cover)
- Men's slipover to crochet
GIFTS TO MAKE - "It's bazaar Time!"
A superb pull-out of designs from Jean Greenhowe
Includes instructions to make:
- Patchwork play balls to sew
- Clowns to sew (one small brooch clown; one scented clown; one mascot clown)
- Bookmark Belle to sew
- Tiny toys to knit (in the shape of mums and babies) (includes hedgehog; ladybird; bee; mouse)
- Flowers Forever to sew
- Scented Sachets to sew
COOKERY - "Out of the frying pan"
Tasty one-pan means
(Includes recipes: Golden rice feast; French farmhouse omelette; Sausage Italien; Saucy meatballs; Mediterranean fish; Ratatouille and lamb supper; Chicken chow mein)
Full-page advertisement pages:
- Lyle's Golden Syrup [with recipe for nougat]
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!