British Woman's Weekly magazine (4 June 1983 - British Edition)
British Woman's Weekly magazine (4 June 1983 - British Edition) Fair to good condition - read once - light wear - there is an address written in pen at top of rear cover - crease to bottom corner of pages 45-62
RICHARD CRENNA - Interview
- Ladies nautical sweater with stripes and triangles [shown on front cover]
- Men's sweater with 3-colour pattern bands (modelled by Richard Crenna) [shown on front cover]
- Girls sweater with lacy diamond pattern, V neck and dropped shoulders
SEWING - "Summer seating"
Sew outdoor chair covers and block cushions for a garden wall
Full-page advertisement pages:
- Del Monte sliced pineapple
- Wall's Italiano
- Double page Milk advertisement (with recipe for Tropical Trifle)
- Half-page advertisement for Princes' Tuna (with 'Princes' tuna pasty' recipe)
OUR SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON
Discover a huge choice of vintage magazines with thousands of best-selling weekly and monthly publications from the 1930s to the present day. If you're an avid fan or collector, we may just have the item you've been searching for. Our vintage magazines make fabulous gifts, so why not treat friends or family to something really unique. From music to fashion and celebrity to crafts - we've something for everyone!