Woman's Weekly magazine (13 July 1985 - British Edition)
1 in stock.
Woman's Weekly magazine (13 July 1985 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - light wear - there is an address line written in pen at the top of the rear cover
PETER PURVES AND WIFE KATHRYN EVANS - Two and a half page interview
DOUGHCRAFT - "Cottage Bakery"
It's easy. You make a flour and salt paste, roll it out like pastry, then mould it, bake it and paint it. Create our delightful cottage bakery wall plaque
Two and a half page instructions
- Ladies sweater in twist, diamond and cable panels with zigzag yoke ("A golden ray") [shown on front cover]
- Child's grey V-neck school sweater and girl's school cardigan (chest sizes: 24 - 32 inch) ("School time")
COOKERY - "Dinner a la francaise"
4 page French cuisine
- Hors d'Oeuvre with Garlic Dressing and/or Mediterranean Dressing
- Fish terrine with fresh herbs or Country braised chicken and fennel with Provencale baked vegetables and curly endive salad
- Raspberry flan or Pots au chocolat