Woman's Weekly magazine (3 March 1984 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (3 March 1984 - British Edition) Good condition - magazine has been read - there is an address written in pen at the bottom of the rear cover
THE ROYAL BABY ALBUM - Part Two of our exclusive extracts from 'The Royal Baby Album' (by Diana Thomas)
COOKERY - "Pancakes"
(Includes recipes: Shrove Tuesday pancakes; Scotch pancakes; Russian Blinchiki; Chinese pancake rolls; American Griddle cakes; Mexican tacos with chilli filling; Savoury Dutch pancakes)
SEWING - "Rags to riches"
Make a rag rug
3 page instructions
KNITTING PATTERNS - 8-page pull-out
- Ladies slip-over with cross-over front, ribbed welt and zig-zag bands of patterning [shown on front cover]
- His/hers waistcoats with cable panels on reverse stocking stitch fronts, with simple ribbed back and button-up fastening
- Ladies classic slipover in three-colour slip-stitch pattern
- Ladies sleeveless button-up cardigan in lacy feather pattern with three-colour stripes
- Ladies slipover in stocking stitch, with cat and mouse motifs