Sleazenation magazine - April 2002 - Elizabeth Jagger cover
Out of stock. Contact us to enquire when this item is back in stock
Sleazenation magazine - April 2002 - Elizabeth Jagger cover Good condition - light wear
- Paz Vega
- Roland Mouret
- "Pants to make you pant" (4 page fashion photo shoot)
- "Style will eat itself"
- Blank canvas: five stylists and five white shirts
- And then there were stylists (charting the rise of a very particular breed)
- Rich X
- Our definitive report from the off-schedule A/W 2002/2003 shows
- "Hit me with your fashion stick" (conceptual fashion by Jason Evans)
- "I love nineteen eighty Atari"
- Clinic ("Cuts that heal")
- Chilly Gonzales
plus lots more